Meet The Team
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Tara Topel, Owner Since 2003
- Background in Communications: Public Relations at UW-Whitewater
- First Vehicle: 1988 ½ Ford Escort (Candy Apple Red)
- Favorite Vehicle: 1965 Ford Shelby Cobra 427
- Hobbies: Volleyball; Bike Riding; Scrapbooking; Spending time with Family;
- Family: Daughter, Mallory; Son, Christian; 3 dogs: Harlow, Scout, & Ruger
- Interesting Fact: Matt Kenseth stepped on my foot at a Race Banquet in 1994
Sam: Master Technician
- Experience: 17 years in the Automotive industry with a focus on Honda and MINI
- First Vehicle: 1981 Jeep Scrambler CJ8
- Favorite Vehicle: 65 Shelby Cobra Fastback
- Hobbies: Spoon Carving
- Skills and Certifications: ASE Mastertech, Honda Master Tech, MINI Level 1 Tech, A/C Certification
- Interesting Fun Fact: I once spent two weeks at a Buddhist Center in Etwall England.
Jake: Service Specialist
- Experience: Over 10 years as a customer service professional
- First Vehicle: 1984 Ford Escort Wagon
- Favorite Vehicle: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- Hobbies: Frisbee Golf, Bowling, Darts, Poker
- Family: I recently purchased a house that has been in my family for over 140 years.
- Skills and Certifications: Microsoft A+ Certified, Continued Education Business Management and Customer Relations
- Interesting Fun Fact: I learned how to play poker at age eight and have been playing ever since. My goal is to one day play in the World Series of Poker
Dana: Administrative Assistant
- First Vehicle: Dodge Stratus
- Favorite Vehicle:1950s Chevy pickup truck
- Hobbies: Truck pulls, drag racing, restoration/ DIY
- Family: Husband Brandon Schmidt, 2 dogs Gryffindor & Emerald
- Interesting Fun Fact: My favorite animal is cows
- Experience: Hunting
- First Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
- Favorite Vehicle: Tow truck
- Hobbies: Farming
- Family: dad Brian, mom Nicole, sisters - Ann & Mia
- Skills & Certifications: Interesting Fun Fact: Got his first deer and driver’s license on the first try -- his sister’s did not!!
- Experience: 10+ years
- First Vehicle: Dodge Neon
- Favorite Vehicle:
- Hobbies: Snowmobiling, hunting, and four-wheeling.
- Family: Daughter, Fiance, Step-son, and 2 dogs.
- Skills & Certifications:
- Interesting Fun Fact:
Bios Coming Soon...
"Tow Truck Adam" Zimmermann
- Experience: I spent a lot of time working in the retail and service industries. I enjoyed bartending and serving. I also spent a few months as a dental assistant.
- First Vehicle: 2012 Chevy Cobalt
- Favorite Vehicle: My want 2017 chevy croze
- Hobbies: Spending time in the boat in the summer, going to the gym, spending time with my dogs, and banging out with friends/family
- Family: I have two older brothers,(basically) two sister-in-lows, and two nieces.
- Skills & Certifications: Communication and organization I would consider too many skills CPR Certification
- Interesting Fun Fact: I am a very big fan of Indy cars and travel to Road America every year for the race.