Meet The Team
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Tara Topel, Owner Since 2003
- Background in Communications: Public Relations at UW-Whitewater
- First Vehicle: 1988 ½ Ford Escort (Candy Apple Red)
- Favorite Vehicle: 1965 Ford Shelby Cobra 427
- Hobbies: Volleyball; Bike Riding; Scrapbooking; Spending time with Family;
- Family: Daughter, Mallory; Son, Christian; 3 dogs: Harlow, Scout, & Ruger
- Interesting Fact: Matt Kenseth stepped on my foot at a Race Banquet in 1994
Eric: Service Specialist/Shop Enforcer
- 7 years Automotive Experience
- First Vehicle: 1992 Mazda B2200
- Favorite Vehicle: 1985 Chevy 454 Big Block (given to him by his Father-In-Law)
- Hobbies: Destruction Races with Ball & Chain Racing; Truck Pulling
- Skills & Certifications: ASE HD General Certification
- Shop Enforcer/Service Advisor
- Well-rounded in the automotive field including in-depth understanding of technology and system operations
- Good with people
- Eric has 2 Golden Doodles named Duramax & Teddy; Married wife Karla on 7/23/2016; Expecting first child 1/19; Coached wrestling at Lakeside Lutheran High School
Debbie: Office Support Specialist
- Experience: 1 year
- First Vehicle: Buick Skylark
- Favorite Vehicle: Volkswagen Bug
- Hobbies: Pontooning, reading, spending time with family and friends!
- Skills & Certifications: Cosmetology license
- Interesting Fun Fact: I hate clowns!
Sam: Master Technician
- Experience: 17 years in the Automotive industry with a focus on Honda and MINI
- First Vehicle: 1981 Jeep Scrambler CJ8
- Favorite Vehicle: 65 Shelby Cobra Fastback
- Hobbies: Spoon Carving
- Skills and Certifications: ASE Mastertech, Honda Master Tech, MINI Level 1 Tech, A/C Certification
- Interesting Fun Fact: I once spent two weeks at a Buddhist Center in Etwall England.
Jake: Service Specialist
- Experience: Over 10 years as a customer service professional
- First Vehicle: 1984 Ford Escort Wagon
- Favorite Vehicle: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- Hobbies: Frisbee Golf, Bowling, Darts, Poker
- Family: I recently purchased a house that has been in my family for over 140 years.
- Skills and Certifications: Microsoft A+ Certified, Continued Education Business Management and Customer Relations
- Interesting Fun Fact: I learned how to play poker at age eight and have been playing ever since. My goal is to one day play in the World Series of Poker
Philip: Shop Convenience Specialist
- Experience: I have worked on several farms taking care of Hogs, Beef Cattle, Milking and Field Work. I worked at Lakeside International and Served in the Army as a Military Police Officer.
- First Vehicle: My first vehicle was a 2005 Ford Taurus. I purchased it from a fleet auction with 300,000 miles.
- Favorite Vehicle: A vehicle I have loved since I was a kid. 1969 Shelby Mustang GT500
- Hobbies: My hobbies include hunting, fishing, racing, football, and party games.
- Skills and Certifications: I have learned many skills from previous jobs and have many certifications from the Army.
- Interesting Fun Fact: I almost lost my leg due to poison ivy./li>
Dana: Administrative Assistant
- First Vehicle: Dodge Stratus
- Favorite Vehicle:1950s Chevy pickup truck
- Hobbies: Truck pulls, drag racing, destruction races, restoration/ DIY.
- Family: Fiancé Brandon Schmidt
- Interesting Fun Fact: My favorite animal is cows /li>
Adam - Bio coming Soon