Meet The Team
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Dan & Tara Topel, Owners Since 2003
- Tara: Background in Communications: Public Relations at UW-Whitewater Dan: Automotive Technology degree from MATC
- First Vehicle: 1988 ½ Ford Escort (Candy Apple Red)
- (Tara)Favorite Vehicle: 1965 Ford Shelby Cobra 427
- Hobbies: Tara-Volleyball; Bike Riding; Scrapbooking; Spending time with Family; Dan-snowmobiling; camping; hunting; fishing;golfing
- Family: Daughter, Mallory; Son, Christian; 3 dogs: Harlow, Scout, & Ruger
- Interesting Fact for Tara: Matt Kenseth stepped on my foot at a Race Banquet in 1994
Dana: Administrative Assistant
- First Vehicle: Dodge Stratus
- Favorite Vehicle:1950s Chevy pickup truck
- Hobbies: Truck pulls, drag racing, restoration/ DIY
- Family: Husband Brandon Schmidt, 2 dogs Gryffindor & Emerald
- Interesting Fun Fact: My favorite animal is cows
- Experience: I spent a lot of time working in the retail and service industries. I enjoyed bartending and serving. I also spent a few months as a dental assistant.
- First Vehicle: 2012 Chevy Cobalt
- Favorite Vehicle: My want 2017 Chevy Cruze
- Hobbies: Spending time on the boat in the summer, going to the gym, spending time with my dogs, and hanging out with friends/family
- Family: I have two older brothers,(basically) two sister-in-lows, and two nieces.
- Skills & Certifications: Communication and organization I would consider too many skills. CPR Certification
- Interesting Fun Fact: I am a very big fan of Indy cars and travel to Road America every year for the race.
- Experience: 8 Years of Customer Service, 4 Years Previous Servive Advisor
- First Vehicle: 2001 Oldsmobile intrigue
- Favorite Vehicle: 1979 Chervolate Caprice
- Hobbies: Video Games, Reading, Concerts, Camping
- Family: Sebastian(Son), Julie(Mom), Nick(Boyfriend), 5 Brothers, 1 Sister
- Interesting Fun Fact: I am scared of birds
- Skills & Certifications: Ford Master Certified Service Advisor
Sam: Master Technician
- Experience: 17 years in the Automotive industry with a focus on Honda and MINI
- First Vehicle: 1981 Jeep Scrambler CJ8
- Favorite Vehicle: 65 Shelby Cobra Fastback
- Hobbies: Spoon Carving
- Skills and Certifications: ASE Mastertech, Honda Master Tech, MINI Level 1 Tech, A/C Certification
- Interesting Fun Fact: I once spent two weeks at a Buddhist Center in Etwall England.
- Experience: 10+ years
- First Vehicle: Dodge Neon
- Favorite Vehicle:
- Hobbies: Snowmobiling, hunting, and four-wheeling.
- Family: Daughter, Fiance, Step-son, and 2 dogs.
- Skills & Certifications:
- Interesting Fun Fact:
- Experience: Hunting
- First Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
- Favorite Vehicle: Tow truck
- Hobbies: Farming
- Family: dad Brian, mom Nicole, sisters - Ann & Mia
- Skills & Certifications: Interesting Fun Fact: Got his first deer and driver’s license on the first try -- his sister’s did not!!
- Experience: 2 years of Lube & Tire Tech experience at a small ma and pop shop in Oconomowoc.
- First Vehicle: 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
- Favorite Vehicle: Ford Focus RM
- Hobbies: Golf, Grilling Out, Boating, Base Ball Games, Video Games, Camping
- Family: My 4 years old daughter Addyson
- Interesting Fun Fact: I was the first male born in Oconomowoc in the year 1990.
- First Vehicle: 2008 Buick Enclave
- Favorite Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
- Hobbies: Welding, Sports, Biking
- Family: Traci(Mom), Bill(Dad), Gabe(Brother), Boxter, Cece(2 dogs)
- Interesting Fun Fact: I have been working on things with my grandpa since I was little.
Bios Coming Soon...
"Tow Truck Adam" Zimmermann