Meet The Team
We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Tara Topel, Owner Since 2003
- Background in Communications: Public Relations at UW-Whitewater
- First Vehicle: 1988 ½ Ford Escort (Candy Apple Red)
- Favorite Vehicle: 1965 Ford Shelby Cobra 427
- Hobbies: Volleyball; Bike Riding; Scrapbooking; Spending time with Family;
- Family: Daughter, Mallory; Son, Christian; 3 dogs: Harlow, Scout, & Ruger
- Interesting Fact: Matt Kenseth stepped on my foot at a Race Banquet in 1994
Eric: Service Specialist/Shop Enforcer
- 7 years Automotive Experience
- First Vehicle: 1992 Mazda B2200
- Favorite Vehicle: 1985 Chevy 454 Big Block (given to him by his Father-In-Law)
- Hobbies: Destruction Races with Ball & Chain Racing; Truck Pulling
- Skills & Certifications: ASE HD General Certification
- Shop Enforcer/Service Advisor
- Well-rounded in the automotive field including in-depth understanding of technology and system operations
- Good with people
- Eric has 2 Golden Doodles named Duramax & Teddy; Married wife Karla on 7/23/2016; Expecting first child 1/19; Coached wrestling at Lakeside Lutheran High School
Andrew: Lead Technician/Master Technician
- Experience: 20 years
- 1st vehicle: 89 Chevy Cavalier
- Favorite Vehicle: 71 Chevy K5 Blazer
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, camping, anything Outdoors, racing
- Skills & Certifications: ASE Certified, Scan Tool Dynamics, Hybrid Systems, Toyota Engine Management, Ford Engine Management, Push Start Ignition systems, Duramax Diesel Systems
- Interesting Fun Fact: Grew up in Nebraska
Rosa: Accounting Mastermind
- Experience: 5 years
- First Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Lumina
- Favorite Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
- Hobbies: Reading, learning, listening to live music, spending time with family and friends, going to the dog park, practicing yoga
- Skills & Certifications: Associates Degree - Business Management
- Interesting Fun Fact: I worked as a medical assistant in family practice and women's health for 10 years. I had no experience in the auto, towing or dispatching fields when I began working for Dan and Tara in 2014. Working with the Topel family has inspired me to pursue a degree in business management. I'm really funny.
Debbie: Office Support Specialist
- Experience: 1 year
- First Vehicle: Buick Skylark
- Favorite Vehicle: Volkswagen Bug
- Hobbies: Pontooning, reading, spending time with family and friends!
- Skills & Certifications: Cosmetology license
- Interesting Fun Fact: I hate clowns!
Sean: Technician Apprentice
- Experience: 1 year
- First Vehicle: Honda Accord
- Favorite Vehicle: Chevy Camaro
- Hobbies: Fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, movies, riding horses, hanging out with friends and family, learning new skills and more
- Skills & Certifications: Push button start diagnostic and more to come; Oil Changes; Inspections; Brakes; Suspension; Exhaust
- Interesting Fun Fact: I like medieval things. I should've been born during the middle ages.
- Experience: 6 months as a Shop Assistant at Topel’s Towing and Repair
- First Vehicle: 2004 Nissan Altima
- Favorite Vehicle: Porsche 911 Spyder
- Hobbies: Hunting, hiking, downhill skiing, and Automotive Racing!
- Skills and Certifications: ASE General Maintenance and Light Repair Certification
- Interesting Fun Fact: I got to ride in a 1935 Indycar around Road America!
Sam: Master Technician
- Experience: 17 years in the Automotive industry with a focus on Honda and MINI
- First Vehicle: 1981 Jeep Scrambler CJ8
- Favorite Vehicle: 65 Shelby Cobra Fastback
- Hobbies: Spoon Carving
- Skills and Certifications: ASE Mastertech, Honda Master Tech, MINI Level 1 Tech, A/C Certification
- Interesting Fun Fact: I once spent two weeks at a Buddhist Center in Etwall England.