Interval Preventative Maintenance
- Windshield Wipers (9 months)
- Air Filter (1 year)
- Cabin Air Filter*(if equipped) (15k)
- Alignment (20k)
- Battery (4-6 years)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System batteries (5-12 yrs)
- Shocks/Struts (75k)
- (testing has shown that around 50k, original shocks & struts are worn to replacement)
- Start budgeting for new tires when they reach 5/32 tread.
- Replace tires at 4/32 tread.
- Consider replacing tire pressure monitoring system batteries after 4 years.
- Perform a Four Wheel Alignment when tires are replaced.
- Resistor Plug (30k)
- Platinum Plug (60k)
- Double Platinum Plug (90k)
*manufacturers will say 100k, but our temperature changes must be taken into consideration.
- If your vehicle is equipped with a timing belt rather than a chain, we will indicate the mileage it is due on your invoice and in the record for your vehicle.